School-based Speech-Language Pathologist (Newnan, GA)
| Estimated Pay ||$39 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Calling on SLPs (Clinical fellows too!) looking to live and work in a small, family-oriented town! Soliant is working with a school in the area of Newnan, GA to place a contract Speech-Language Pathologist for the upcoming year.
The school serves a moderately-sized student population, is an hour's drive from Atlanta, GA, and boasts a close-knit team with low turnover rates.
As a school-based Speech Language Pathologist, applicants will be responsible for:
- Assessing students and providing feedback as a member of an evaluation team.
- Planning therapy activities to promote communication interaction objectives.
- Designing a therapy plan in accordance with developmental levels of students and their functional skills.
The schedule is full- or part-time. We seek applicants who have a great demeanor, and who communicate well with the students in their care, and with their co-workers.
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Eligibility for a Georgia license in Speech-Language Pathology (Soliant can provide guidance in the process)
Whether you are an SLP embarking on your clinical fellowship experience, or a mid-career SLP looking to make a change, this position could be your next professional home.
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at firstname.lastname@example.org Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774