Verified per hourEpic Special Education Staffing (Epic Staffing) • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $16.00 to $18.00
Verified per hourRight At School • 16d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Teachers at First Avenue KinderCare - Full-time
| Verified Pay ||$16.30 per hour|
|Location||Federal Way, Washington|
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Futures start here. Where first steps, new friendships, and confident learners are born. At KinderCare Learning Companies, the first and only early childhood education provider recognized with the Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award, we offer a variety of early education and child care options for families. We pave the way for their lifelong learning journey ahead. And we want you to join us in shaping a future we can all be proud to share—in neighborhoods, at work, and in schools nationwide.
Our teachers, center staff, and field leaders are the heart and soul of our business. When you join us, you’ll be directly supporting children and their education every day and experiencing the trials and triumphs that come with that responsibility. But you’ll never be alone. You’ll do it all with a village of dedicated and passionate humans who care as much about helping kids reach their highest potential as you do. The best part? Seeing the positive impact you’re making on the lives of young learners and their families—and knowing that your work matters.When you join our team as a Teacher we will:
- Invest in you and your career at KinderCare as you create a world-class experience in our classrooms
- Reward your commitment to our children and families as your journey continues with us
- Implement KinderCare's curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn
- Partner and connect with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
- Support your center’s success; partner with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners
Qualifications:Required Skills and Experience:
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and handle multiple situations effectively
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Meet state specific qualifications for the role or willingness to obtain
- Active Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential (or willing to obtain)
- Physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors
- Able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children
- Read, write, understand, and speak English to communicate with children and their parents in English
Our benefits meet you where you are. We’re here to help our employees navigate the integration of work and life:
- Investing in you is an investment in our future: Starting rate of pay is $16.30/hour. KinderCare also has a robust tenure-based pay model that begins at 1 year of service for qualified individuals.
- Know your whole family is supported with discounted child care benefits.
- Breathe easy with medical, dental, and vision benefits for your family (and pets, too!).
- Feel supported in your mental health and personal growth with employee assistance programs.
- Feel great and thrive with access to health and wellness programs, paid time off and discounts for work necessities, such as cell phones.
- … and much more.
We operate research-backed, accredited, and customizable programs in more than 2,000 sites and centers across 40 states and the District of Columbia. As we expand, we’re matching the needs of more and more families, dynamic work environments, and diverse communities from coast to coast. Because we believe every family deserves access to high-quality child care, no matter who they are or where they live. Every day, you’ll help bring this mission to life by building community and delivering exceptional experiences. And if you’re anything like us, you’ll come for the work, and stay for the people.
KinderCare Learning Companies is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Primary Location : Federal Way, Washington, United States
Job : Teacher and Center Staff