est. per hourEndeavors • 21d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourLennar Corporation • 29d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourFarm Credit Council • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourRegional Management Corp • 24d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekEpic Travel Staffing (formerly Emerald Health Services) • 16d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourFirst Citizens Bank • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourLennar Corporation • 10d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
| Estimated Pay ||$22 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Job ID: 2023-29154
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
LENTIT - 933 - Austin TX (Research Blv)
Lennar Title is centered around personal growth, innovation, and diversity. We are looking for a new team member who shares our passion and dedication to bringing homeownership to life.
At Lennar Title, you'll build your career with a Fortune 150 company that provides an excellent work environment, plenty of opportunities for advancement, and competitive benefits and compensation. Our success is a result of supporting and rewarding our team of elite professionals, who strive to exceed superior standards and exceptional services.
The Escrow Officer prepares of all documents associated with the processing and closing of escrow, conveyance of title, recording of documents, clearing of title requirements and issuance of title insurance. Develops and maintains business by utilizing marketing and customer service techniques.
- Communicates and coordinates daily responsibilities with the Branch or Escrow Manager
- Obtains demands/releases to clear title
- Draws instructions and supporting documents for signing
- Audits and closes file when all funds and documents are received
- Disburses funds
- Writes escrow instructions consistent with the requirements of the parties and obtains their approval
- Estimates the amount of money required to close escrow and obtains buyers' and sellers' deposits
- Reviews commitment and/or preliminary title report to verify vesting and legal description
- Reconciles discrepancies between instructions and title report with title officer and/or principals
- Orders beneficiary statements or demands, fire insurance, loan interest, rents and other prorated items
- Directs and may participate in the preparation of settlement sheets
- Trains, supervises, guides and assigns work to other associates in office
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary information and escrow transactions
- Understands and complies with escrow accounting procedures
- Understands and complies with Good Funds Law
- Solicits business in-person, development functions or activities or virtual
- Prepares Account Servicing Setups, if applicable
- Knows Rate Manual and quotes accurate fees
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 years of Escrow Officer experience
- Supervisory experience is preferred
- Notary license is required
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation is required
Lennar is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.
Life at Lennar!
Lennar recognizes our associates are the heart of the company's success. Learn new skills, build your path, and become an integral part of the Lennar Family.
Lennar associates will be eligible for many benefits in accordance with Lennar's policies and applicable plan terms, including:
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Vacation - up to 3 weeks of vacation per year upon hire
- Holidays, Sick Leave, & Personal Days
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Maternity & Bonding Leave
- New Hire Referral Bonus Program
- Home Purchase Discount for Associates
- Associate Assistance Plan
- Student Debt Repayment Plan
- Continuing Education Program
- Everyone's Included Day
- This information is intended to be a general overview and may be modified by the Company due to factors affecting the business.
Please see job description