BCBA Needed in Marina, CA - FULL TIME
About this job
Job Title: BCBA - Middle and High School (Mod/Severe Caseload)
Location: Marina, CA
Job Type: Full-time
Are you a passionate and dedicated Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) seeking an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of middle and high school students with moderate to severe disabilities? If so, we have an exciting position available for you in Marina, CA.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments and develop individualized behavior intervention plans (BIPs) based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- Provide ongoing training and support to school staff on behavior management techniques, data collection, and implementation of behavior plans.
- Monitor student progress, collect data, and make data-based decisions to modify intervention strategies as needed.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and develop behavior support plans (BSPs) for individual students.
- Train and supervise Behavior Technicians or other paraprofessional staff working with students.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation, including progress notes, reports, and treatment plans.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification.
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Education, Psychology, or related field.
- Experience working with middle and high school students with moderate to severe disabilities.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with behavior assessment and intervention strategies, including ABA principles.
- Ability to develop and implement individualized behavior intervention plans.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Competitive pay based on experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
To learn more about this opportunity in Marina, CA as a school based BCBA please reach out to Rebecca.Hindman@Sunbeltstaffing.com or call 813-749-5309.