est. per hourBuffalo Wild Wings • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourKFC • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourHoliday Stationstores • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Assistant Manager - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$30 per hour|
|Location|| 7800...7899 Fairview Rd |
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
“You are applying for work with Papa Murphy’s Midwest, a franchisee of Papa Murphy’s, not Papa Murphy’s International, Inc., or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”
Papa Murphy's Pizza Assistant Manager/Manager In Training
Responsible for all facets of the operation for a Papa Murphy's store by performing all of the functions outlines on the Shift Supervisor job description in addition to the following duties:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to be at assigned workstation in full uniform and ready to begin work at scheduled time.
- Completes all daily and weekly store paperwork including, Weekly Sales Reports (WSR), inventory and labor breakdown reports.
- Must be able to go to the bank to purchase change and pick up deposit bags.
- Places and receives food and beverage orders.
- Trains team members in all positions in the store.
- Assists the Store Manager with team member orientations and gives hiring recommendations to the Manager.
- May supervise and operate the store independently in the absence of the Store Manager for prolonged periods of time. (e.g. vacations, etc.)
- Train and prepare to move to next available store manager position within the market.
Education: At least High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred
Experience: 1-2 years previous supervisory and QSR management experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to pass criminal background and credit history check.
- Requires excellent customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, and POS.
- Requires basic reading and math skills, including weights and measurements.
- Must be able to stand on a hard surface for long periods of time.
- Able to regularly lift and/or move 25-30 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and kneel.
- Must be able to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms.
- Requires good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain regular attendance.