Assistant General Manager - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$50 per hour|
|Location|| 2479 N. Central Avenue |
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Work today paid today? Yes!! Apply and learn how!
The Taco Bell Assistant General Manager supports the Restaurant General Manager by running great work shifts and meeting Taco Bell standards. You take ownership and responsibility to solve problems with a smile, seek help when needed and are willing to help and guide others. Key responsibilities include making sure Team Members and Shift Managers complete all assigned duties, inventory management, and financial accountability and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner. You’ll also ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for all employees to work and customers to visit. A successful candidate will have a positive attitude and good communications skills. If you want to build a great career, be part of a winning team, and learn valuable leadership skills, Taco Bell is the place to learn, grow and succeed!
Job Requirements and Essential Functions
- High School Diploma or GED, College or University Degree preferred
- 1-3 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment, including Profit and Loss responsibility
- Basic personal computer literacy
- Strong preference for internal promote from Shift Manager position
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Background checks are run on all management employees
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skill
- Able to tolerate walking and lifting up to 50 lbs. and standing during 80% of shift time
- Paid vacation
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching.
- GED Program, Tuition Assistance and Scholarship Program
- Excellent Training Programs
- Meal discounts available
- Flexible hours
- GREAT THINGS START HERE!!!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you're looking to make your next move your best move, apply now!
“ You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”