Restaurant General Manager
| Estimated Pay ||$23 per hour|
|Location|| 117 Parkstone Place |
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Welcome to your next chapter! Looking for a fun and rewarding career with exciting opportunity for career growth and advancement?! Then look no further, you've found it! Looking to work today, get paid today? You're in the right place!
Hospitality Restaurant Group is a large and GROWING company in the Quick Service Restaurant Industry(Taco Bell). We are fast-paced, collaborative, fun and our goal is to Provide an excellent opportunity to grow with a world-class operation with a familiar and popular quick-serve restaurant brand as you further develop your management career.
Here at HRG we offer market competitive pay, benefits, and exponential opportunity for advancement and growth.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Food provided.
- Growth opportunities
- Wellness programs
- On-the-job training
- Company perks
- Flexible working hours
- Safe work environment
We're Taco Bell Champions with over 105+ stores and branches, growing by the minute!
Our Managers oversee staff and overall operations at our Taco Bell restaurants. Managers will report to the Area Coach and it will be your responsibility to develop a management team that will, in turn, sufficiently develop their crew to ensure that your location consistently embodies the highest standards of product quality and customer service as well as Taco Bell’s morals and values.
Responsibilities: You will take hands-on responsibility for the day-to-day operations of your assigned Taco Bell restaurant, working closely with your Assistant Managers and Shift Managers. You will maintain initiatives in the areas of interviewing, hiring and training of staff; conducting performance reviews, overseeing and optimizing financials for your restaurant, and ensuring the highest levels of product quality and customer service.
Your specific duties will include:
- Ensuring all staff members complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner
- Ensuring that the restaurant is a safe place for Team Members to work and customers to visit
- Addressing and resolving customer complaints quickly and professionally
- Fostering and maintaining a positive company image within the community, including participation in local events
- Following all cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures and ensuring that staff members do the same
- Handling difficult HR issues as they arise, including disciplinary write-ups and terminations
- Maintaining reports and records based on company standards and in full compliance with state and federal regulations
- Increasing business by using company facilities and resources in support of local organizations
- Implementing corporate-wide marketing programs in a timely and effective manner with minimal direction
- Assuming direct responsibility for financial performance and profit, taking appropriate corrective actions when needed
- Ensuring that payroll is running smoothly and that all hours are correctly recorded and communicating with the payroll department at our home office
Benefits Medical, dental and life insurance.
- 401(k) w/company match
- Performance-based bonus program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Tuition Assistance and Scholarship Programs
- High school diploma preferred. Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Self-motivated, ambitious and outgoing
- Excellent team-based leadership skills
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Conflict resolution abilities
- Proven track record of P&L accountability
- Ability to lead by example and to convey a sense of urgency to staff members concerning all aspects of the business
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Excellent multitasking, time-management and prioritization skills
- Basic computer proficiency, particularly email and laptop
- Experience with Point-Of-Sale system a plus
- Background checks are run on all management employees
- Must have a reliable transportation
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
If you're ready to make your next move your best move, apply now! Also, don't forget to ask about our WORK TODAY PAID TODAY program.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.