Dish - Utility Attendant - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay ||$9 - $12 per hour|
|Location|| 1924 West Lucas Street |
Florence, South Carolina
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Serving Florence for over a decade, we offer our Guests not only fantastic FLAMEKIST@ steaks but a full buffet, salad, dessert and ice cream bars. Without our Dish – Utility attendants insuring the cleanliness and sanitation in the dish room and kitchen areas it would be impossible to continue serving our Guests. Our Guests not only are confident of our excellent food quality but are assured of the cleanliness of their plates and silverware.
Come join our Quincy’s kitchen team where we take pride in our Guests safety.
The following skills and knowledge are necessary but not limited to:
- Full knowledge of proper sanitation, food safety and security procedures
- Full knowledge of equipment operation
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills in order to assist fellow Team Members and Management
- Strong skills in time management and organization, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to read and take direction and execute Team and company objectives with an attitude of courtesy and cooperation
- Analytical skills and a degree of emotional intelligence in order to recognize and solve problems that come with the position
- Ability to maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for an extended period of time
- Must be reliable and dependable by being punctual, adhering to a schedule
- Maintain positive working relationships with all Team Members and Managers
Thank you for your interest in Quincy’s and the opportunities available. We have a great Team and are always looking for great people to join us in making it “THE BEST IT CAN BE”. We appreciate your taking the time to complete our application. If there are currently no immediate hiring needs, we will keep your information on file for future opportunities and contact qualified applicants at that time. Thanks again!