est. per hourEndeavors • 19d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourLennar Corporation • 27d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourFarm Credit Council • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourRegional Management Corp • 22d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourFirst Citizens Bank • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekEpic Travel Staffing (formerly Emerald Health Services) • 14d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourLennar Corporation • 8d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Escrow Closing Assistant
| Estimated Pay ||$14 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Escrow Closing Assistant
Job ID: 2023-29667
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
LENTIT - 933 - Austin TX (Research Blv)
Lennar Title is centered around personal growth, innovation, and diversity. We are looking for a new team member who shares our passion and dedication to bringing homeownership to life.
At Lennar Title, you'll build your career with a Fortune 150 company that provides an excellent work environment, plenty of opportunities for advancement, and competitive benefits and compensation. Our success is a result of supporting and rewarding our team of elite professionals, who strive to exceed superior standards and exceptional services.
The Escrow Closing Assistant position is an onsite position, office is located in Austin, TX
#CB #LI-DH1 #LI-onsite
This position requires an energetic and customer service driven title professional that will focus on delivering top notch service. The successful candidate will be a team player and assist in various critical functions related to reviewing title commitments, preparing ALTA and CD settlement statements, and preparing documents for formal closing presentations with buyers, sellers and their agents, and disbursing funds. The candidate will also be responsible in ensuring our clients are satisfied with our service, and responsible for organizing and maintaining the office lobby, and courteously, cheerfully, and professionally receiving clients, customers, co-workers, visitors, and vendors. Answers and assists incoming telephone callers with polished telephone etiquette. Creates a positive image of Lennar Title.
- Ability to assist with critical functions of processing cash, loan, refinance, and other transactions, independently.
- Resolve potential closing issues in a timely and professional manner
- Greets customers and personnel in the office and directs customers according to their needs
- Answers incoming telephone calls using customary public relations techniques, including courteous, cheerful, and professional telephone etiquette
- Utilizes knowledge of specific office procedures, company terminology, organizational structure and areas of responsibilities and assignment
- Performs assigned clerical duties
- Keeps lobby area clean and well-organized
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Reception and/or customer service training helpful
- Experience in Escrow, Mortgage and/or banking required
- Experience with Word and Excel
- Proficient in closing software
- Communicate well, verbally and in writing
- Prioritize and meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
Lennar is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.
Life at Lennar!
Lennar recognizes our associates are the heart of the company's success. Learn new skills, build your path, and become an integral part of the Lennar Family.
Lennar associates will be eligible for many benefits in accordance with Lennar's policies and applicable plan terms, including:
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Vacation - up to 3 weeks of vacation per year upon hire
- Holidays, Sick Leave, & Personal Days
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Maternity & Bonding Leave
- New Hire Referral Bonus Program
- Home Purchase Discount for Associates
- Associate Assistance Plan
- Student Debt Repayment Plan
- Continuing Education Program
- Everyone's Included Day
- This information is intended to be a general overview and may be modified by the Company due to factors affecting the business.
Please see job description