est. per hourTennova Hospice - Clarksville • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $85,000 - $105,000
Verified per yearJobot • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $11 - $14
Verified per hourFazoli's • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourPizza Hut • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
General Manager - Hiring Now at Strawberry Alley
| Estimated Pay ||$15 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Now hiring General Manager at Strawberry Alley in Clarksville, TN.
Come join our team! We take pride in our commitment to quality, attention to detail, and a passion for culinary excellence. As we continue to establish ourselves as a leader in the industry, we are seeking a talented and experienced General Manager to lead our team and uphold our exceptional standards Responsibilities include:
• Oversight and execution of daily operations - Leading each shift with open eyes and ears
• Oversee success of all programs and systems; MIT, Certified Trainers, Hourly training
• Assist General Manager with hiring, training, and development of hospitality-focused Team Members
• Monitor compliance with health and safety regulations regarding food preparation and serving
• Support all FOH operations systems; administrative responsibilities, health inspections, order guides, quality control, food safety and sanitation
• Handle all Guest and Team Members complaints, comments, concerns swiftly and consistently with SQ1 values
• Maintain a safe working environment for Team Members and dining environment for Guests. Report all Team Member and Guest accidents in accordance with SQ1's policies
• Follow MIT Training and complete projects as assigned for personal and professional development
• Work with the District Operational Manager to ensure all financials are on track, recorded accurately, and on time; payroll, invoices, food and labor budgets, and more assigned.
• Work with various programs; CTUIT, Revel, iSolved, Google Suite • Ensure our Brand Pillars are adopted and followed at every level What we're looking for in a STIR Restaurant Manager
• Minimum of 3 year management experience in an upscale casual dining restaurant
• Comfortable analyzing and adhering to financial budgets / P&L
• Proven ability to coach and development Team Members
• Strong passion for hospitality and excellent service
• Knowledge of food and beverage preparation, including restaurant equipment
• Working knowledge of local and national health codes
• Excellent communication
• A degree in Hospitality Management, or similar, is preferred
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
What can we offer you?
• Enjoy the benefits of a fast-paced, full-service environment
• Advance your career with continual training and development
• We promote from within!
• Above market pay for great experience
• Supportive team environment Benefits:
• Competitive Salary plus bonus opportunities
• Paid Time Off
• Health Insurance
• Career growth with a growing company
We are committed to the safety of our team members and guests, while delivering the high standards you have come to know and expect from our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer