| Estimated Pay ||$37 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Thank you for considering a career at Addiction Recovery Care, LLC (ARC)
We have an exciting opportunity for you!
Would you like to take your career to the next level and join our team, a nationally recognized and rapidly expanding company that is making a difference in the lives of thousands?
POSITION SUMMARY: The Registered Nurse is a vital member of the System of Care. The Registered Nurse is responsible for ensuring the safety and well-being of persons served/clients as they go through the rehabilitation process.
We offer a unique portfolio of employee benefits
We are dedicated to providing employees the support they need and deserve both at work and in their personal lives. At ARC, we offer an attractive and affordable insurance package for employees and their families, including, health, vision, and dental insurance. Additionally, we offer a wide array of ancillary insurance products including life, accident, critical illness, and short/long-term disability insurance. Our employees enjoy a generous paid vacation, sick, holiday, and maternity/paternity policies. For employees who would like to plan for their financial future, an optional employer-sponsored retirement plan (401k) is available with a 3% employer match. All these benefits and more along with the opportunity to work in a safe, friendly, and supportive work environment are available with a career at ARC.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Conducts nursing assessments and monitoring clients
- Member of the Treatment Team
- Handles medication management, and trains staff on medication dispensing.
- Ensure Universal Precautions at the center
- Facilitate health education groups, including general health education and medication/drug interactions
- Observe and assess clients for clinical signs and symptoms and follow the prescribed course of treatment
- Schedule all appointments with physicians and mental health providers
- Inventory medications weekly (medication count)
- Send medication refills to the pharmacy as ordered by the provider
- Coordinate refills and new prescriptions with the staff physician
- Log medications and maintain an accurate medication logbook
- Maintain a medical first aid kit
- Complete insurance charting
- Communicate with the Medical Director
- On-call for residential center
- Monitor persons served/client behavior during medication dispensing
- Complete all medical notes on the same day of service
- Complete nursing assessment within 24 hours of intake for persons served/clients
- Participate in staff and state regulatory training as required
- Adhere to program policies and procedures while maintaining a professional code of ethics
- The Registered Nurse is expected to protect the privacy of all persons served/client information in accordance with Addiction Recovery Care, LLC/ Odyssey, Inc.’s privacy policies, procedures and practices, as required by federal and state law, and in accordance with general principle of professionalism as a healthcare provider.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license
- Registered Nursing Degree
- Valid Nursing License in Kentucky
- Substance abuse experience preferred.
- Appropriate State and Federal Clearances
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to navigate various departments of the organization’s physical premises.
WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENT AND ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to read detailed health records
- Ability to lift and carry up to 10 lbs.
- Ability to operate computer and other equipment in the office
- Must have sufficient mobility to move around the office and the community
What Addiction Recovery Care (ARC) is all about
Our mission – We create opportunities for people to discover hope and live their God-given destiny.
At ARC, our hope is to allow everyone we serve to achieve their full human potential and flourish in all their endeavors. Our nationally recognized Crisis to Career model is shaping the future of the individuals we serve to prepare them to live a life of abundance and flourish by incorporating the best practices of clinical drug addiction treatment with vocational training programs. We operate a network of over 30 vibrant and supportive residential, outpatient and online treatment programs. Our recovery programs establish emotional health, physical wellness, and spiritual growth in those we serve. Our hope is to see transformed lives anchored in strong family relationships, social responsibility, and meaningful careers.
Addiction Recovery Care, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR