est. per hourSt. Mark's School • 15d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Area Manager - Before and After School
| Estimated Pay ||$62 per hour|
About this job
AREA MANAGER: Afterschool Program Area Manager, Marlborough, MA
AlphaBEST: After school is where adventure begins! Our mission is to engage children's minds and expand their horizons in safe and discovery-filled environments.
We are looking for proven leaders in the afterschool space to join our team and create an exciting learning environment for our students and team members. You and your team will lead students through exciting adventures each day at multiple school-based sites.
Area: Marlborough, MA
Pay & Benefits:
- Salary based on education and experience
- Full-time benefits including health, dental, vision, disability benefits, retirement, life, and paid time off
- Deep discounts on program tuition (Bring your school-age child to work for $10/week)
As an AlphaBEST Area Manager, you'll be trained and mentored to do the following:
- Set the tone for your team, based on our core values: Children First, Have Fun, Value Connection, Drive Innovation, Lead with a "Yes" Mindset, BEST at what we do. Make it Right.
- Ensure the success of engaging programs that advance the physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development of children throughout your area's program sites.
- Work collaboratively with peers and the Regional Leadership Team, staff, parents, and school administrators to develop AlphaBEST's brand in your area
- Respond to and resolve concerns from stakeholders
- Hire and develop exceptional, diverse, and high-performing team members including Captains (Site Directors) and Guides (Group Leaders).
- Evaluate program safety and performance, making corrections as necessary.
- Build sustainable community partnerships with local business leaders and organizations.
- Maintain existing customer relationships and build new opportunities for growth.
- Provide a caring, family-oriented environment where positive staff, child, parent, and school relationships are fostered throughout your area of responsibility.
Here's what you'll need:
- Must have a BA/BS in Education or related field
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet program staffing needs
- Provide proof of experience as required by state childcare licensing regulations
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check as required by state childcare licensing regulations
- Meet all qualifications necessary to visit/work in programs as necessary
Together, let's put more wonder in the world!
AlphaBEST is an Equal Opportunity Employer