est. per hourAltercare Integrated Health Services • 2d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAltercare Integrated Health Services • 7d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Clinical Manager - RN
| Estimated Pay ||$37 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
We are hiring an RN Clinical Manager to open, supervise, and assist in overseeing certain cases with our field LPNs and CNAs. We offer one-on-one patient care, weekly pay, and excellent benefits.
At Cambridge Caretenders, a part of LHC Group, we embrace a culture of caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections that come from it: for the whole patient, their families, each other, and the communities we serve—it truly is all about helping people. You can find a home for your career here.
As a Clinical Manager / RN Field Supervisor, you can expect:
- opportunities to get closer to patients and provide quality support to your patient-facing teams
- to be valued and respected by patients and their families
- a sense of security, incredible team support, and flexibility for true work-life balance
- leadership development opportunities
Our Patient Care Manager role might be a great opportunity if you believe in putting the patient at the center of everything. Apply today!
- Understands the criteria for acceptance of patient and reimbursement mechanisms as they relate to the delivery of services to patients. Collaborates with the Agency Director regarding referral acceptance, assists in determining qualification and appropriateness for home care services and establishment of frequencies and utilization for new admissions.
- Works closely with the Agency Director regarding coverage, plan of care, and other reimbursement concerns on both an individual and an agency perspective.
- Schedules initial assessments. Ensures that documentation of initial assessments is complete and meets established processing time frames.
- Works closely with Case Coordinators to provide appropriate and adequate staffing.
- Monitors patient utilization to ensure compliance with physician orders, agency, and funded program guidelines. Investigates all unfilled shifts and takes appropriate actions.
- Assists in completing schedules for Case Managers, nurses and other PRN support staff as needed. Ensures Case Managers and nurses submit accurate documentation according to required timelines.
- Implements and approves changes to the patient’s plan of care when needed, in consultation with Case Managers and/or direct care staff. Approves all verbal order and initials form to signify approval. Makes changes to the POC calendar and adds medications and treatments to the POC as appropriate and ordered.
- Ensures that recertification's are completed in a timely manner and approves frequencies and utilization of all patients re-certified. Assures compliance with 485/plan of care policies and time frames. Verifies 485 content and appropriateness.
- Performs routine and supervisory visits in the field as needed and as dictated per the state requirements.
- Assists in training and/or orientation of newly hired nurses, caregivers, or other staff as directed.
- Must be a Registered Nurse licensed in the state of practice.
- Minimum of 1 year of Home Care related experience preferred. Supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Prior management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of home care regulations and regulatory requirements is preferred.
LHC Group is committed to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally other protected characteristic.
Cambridge Caretenders is part of the LHC Group family of providers – the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians, and families nationwide. We deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that supports our patients when and where they need it. From our home health, hospice, and community-based services to inpatient care at our clinics and hospitals, our mission is to reach more patients and families with effective and efficient healthcare. More hospitals, physicians, and families choose LHC Group because we are united by a single shared purpose: “It's all about helping people.”