Night Nurse- RN or LPN - Located in Rockford, IL
| Estimated Pay ||$28 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
To speak with a recruiter regarding this position, to register for our Virtual Interview event on Tuesday, December 19 from 12pm - 3pm.
Let’s change lives together.
Join a purpose-driven community of champions.
Now offering a $5,000 sign on bonus for all RN positions!
Rosecrance seeks dedicated individuals to provide the highest quality care to treat substance use disorder and mental health issues. We’re focused on one thing: Providing the best opportunity for long and lasting recovery.
Provide nursing care for patients and exemplify and reinforce the concepts of the treatment program.
Work hours: (12 hour Shifts - Monday, Thursday and every other weekend 7:00pm - 7:30am)
• A current Illinois RN or LPN license
• Adequate written skills to accurately complete required documentation within the time frames prescribed
• Current CPR certification or able to obtain within 3 months
- Work hours prescribed and be available to work additional hours when necessary. Overtime may be required.
- Responsible and accountable for individual nursing practice and determines the appropriate delegation of tasks consistent with the nurse’s obligation to provide optimum client care
- Promotes, advocates for and strives to protect the health, safety and rights of the client.
- Assume nursing case management responsibilities for designated clients.
- Coordinate and oversee all aspects of nursing activities for assigned clients.
- Adherence to Rosecrance Medication Management Plan including medication identification, procurement, storage, education, administration and monitoring.
- Provides education and/or lectures on medical topics for clients, family, staff and public as necessary
- Builds and maintains professional relationships with colleagues, interdisciplinary teams and outside providers.
- Assess physical and medical needs of assigned clients.
- Be sensitive to and act upon any medical or emotional crisis.
- Document to ensure the client service record is maintained and in compliance with all applicable regulations and Rosecrance policy.
- Document and follow through with all physician orders and communicate with client’s personal physician as required.
- Participate in Infection Control activities and maintain knowledge of current infection control techniques.
- Able to demonstrate competent use of all medical equipment and technology
- Maintains appropriate therapeutic and professional relationships
- Participate in Performance Improvement activities as assigned.
- Maintain annual certification in Healthcare provider CPR.
- Serve as a member of the Nursing team and participate in all team meetings and activities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
Work Location: Rosecrance Harrison Campus Rockford, IL.
Benefits: Rosecrance values its employees and offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Salary based on education, experience, and credentials
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with multiple plan options to meet your needs
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer contribution
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance and licensure/certification reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, sick time, bereavement leave
- Referral program earning up to $1,000 per hire!
- Wellness plan and certain facilities offering an on-site gym
Rosecrance is a leading non-profit provider of comprehensive behavioral health services in the United States. With over 100 years of experience, Rosecrance is dedicated to helping individuals and families overcome substance abuse and mental health challenges. We operate a network of treatment centers and outpatient programs, offering evidence-based therapies and compassionate care to promote lasting recovery.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of individuals and families affected by substance abuse and mental health disorders, we invite you to join our team at Rosecrance. Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Health and Safety
Enjoy a safe and healthy work environment! As a federally funded company, Rosecrance operates under multiple licenses and accreditation agencies, requiring strict adherence to their respective laws and policies concerning employee health and safety requirements. Compliance with the company's health policies is a condition of employment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Our hiring decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, and experience relevant to the requirements of the position.