est. per hourLegacy Health Services • 18h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $35.00 - $37.00
Verified per hourInterim HealthCare • 30d ago Excellent pay Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $27 - $84
Verified per hourIntelyCare • 30d ago Excellent payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
| Verified Pay ||$27 - $84 per hour|
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Make an hourly rate of up to $84 as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Marietta, OH (and surrounding areas), with a work schedule that you control and the benefits of a W2 job. That's right, at IntelyCare you get to decide when, where, and how frequently you work, with your choice of shifts at any of our partnering facilities. But our nurse-founders also knew the importance of stability, which is why we hire all of our nursing professionals as W2 employees, giving them access to the training and supportive community they need to thrive.
With a schedule that you can customize around your life you not only get real work-life balance, but you also get to set that balance on any given day. Want more time to pursue your education at Marietta College or to catch all of your child's season games at Pioneer Park? Or maybe you'd just like to free up your evenings for those relaxing sunset bike rides along the River Trail? It's your life and with IntelyCare you would finally have a job that supports it (not the other way around). Take a look at some of our other benefits below and consider joining our team today.Benefits
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $27-$84 (25% higher than average)
- Flexible schedule with a wide variety of shifts and facilities from which to choose
- Eligibility for health benefits, including vision and dental, for you and your family
- Several payment options, such as weekly or even daily
- Bonus pay available for holidays, overtime, travel, and hazard-based shifts
- Malpractice insurance, workers' compensation, and taxes paid by employer
- Track pay, shift schedules, and perform other job-related tasks with our easy-to-use app
- Easily find shifts in multiple states based on where you hold a license
- Plan your retirement with eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Up to 34% in tuition discounts on undergraduate and graduate programs through Excelsior University
- Free merch, including IntelyCare-branded bottle bottles and scrubs
- Training and continuing education through our app at no cost
We get it — changing jobs always has some degree of uncertainty, which is why you might like to hear directly from some of our nursing professionals. Here's some of the feedback that they have to share:
"I love IntelyCare! It’s a great company to work for due to all the amazing opportunities it offers. The support team is also great - I always get help when it’s needed. I love seeing how this company is growing and get extremely excited when I meet other IntelyPros at a facility."
"I love working with IntelyCare because the app is so easy to use and I can do everything from there conveniently. I also get a lot of support from the team — they’re the best!"
"I love IntelyCare because there are always shifts available and the rate is always fair for everybody!"
"I am extremely grateful to be part of this team! The flexibility made my life so much easier after I had my baby last year. Not having to worry about going back to work right after giving birth made a big difference. I also absolutely love going to different facilities every day..."Job Responsibilities
- Providing compassionate nursing care as an LPN in post-acute facilities
- Monitoring patients' physical and mental conditions and tracking their vital signs
- Performing resident intakes, documenting their medical histories and any health concerns
- Helping with the administration and proper verification of medications, tracking their use and effects
- Cultivating a comfortable, safe facility for residents
- Tracking residents' medical records and charts
- Assisting with the set up of IVs, immunizations, and phlebotomy procedures
- Keeping track of medical supplies and maintaining a proper inventory
- Working with staff in the orientation and training of new colleagues
- Current Ohio state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Completion of approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- High school diploma (or GED/equivalent)
- Experience working in a post-acute care or in-patient setting (at least 4 months)
Are you passionate about your nursing career, but want an LPN job that fully supports you? At IntelyCare, we know that a healthy work-life balance is a key reason our team of nurses is ranked #1 in quality. See how you can get access to competitive benefits, true flexibility, and a professionally supportive environment by reaching out to us today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Marietta, Ohio 45750