est. per hourPetSmart • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekSchneider • 2d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourU.S. Xpress • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourLive Trucking • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourLyft • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Up to $3,400
Verified per weekWestern Express • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekSchneider • 3d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourSchneider • 3d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekSchneider • 6d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Driver - Full-time
| Verified Pay ||$20.00 per hour|
|Location||East Hartford, Connecticut|
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
New $20.00/hour Starting Wage
Have you considered being a Bus Driver in your community? Now’s your chance! Get PAID to do what you love!
Walk Ins Welcome!!!!
Transdev Drivers provide transportation within our local communities. Each day our drivers transport individuals who rely on our service to doctors’ appointments, work, grocery stores, and much, much more! As Bus Driver, you would provide our clients with the freedom and independence of reliable, safe transportation. If you love helping people and driving – come work for us!
That is exactly why our drivers say this is the “lots of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do” line of work!
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- $20/hour starting wage with increases up $25.25.
- $500 Sign on Bonus and Paid Training for endorsement
- $1500 Sign on Bonus for drivers with passenger endorsement
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with company contribution, medical, dental, and vision
- Paid PTO/Vacation/8 Paid Holidays
- State of the Art Facility
- Onsite GYM and Drivers Lounge
- Cutting Edge Paid Training
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
- Making a real difference in the lives of the passengers you serve
You’ll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area
- Assisting in the boarding of passengers using wheelchairs or other mobility aids and properly secure wheelchairs and scooters
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have held a valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Passenger Endorsement
- Please note all applicants are subject to Pre-Employment Drug Test, DOT Physicals and Random Drug Testing
*Offer ends 12/31/2023
Transdev is the largest private sector operator of multiple modes of passenger transit in North America, providing bus, rail, paratransit and shuttle services. We manage over 200 transportation contracts for cities, transit authorities and airports, providing safe, sustainable, and innovative mobility solutions. Our mission is to improve public transportation, to enhance quality of life and contribute to a more sustainable environment.
For more information please visit our website at
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.