est. per hourUline • 24d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Bilingual Automotive Salesperson
| Estimated Pay ||$61 per hour|
About this job
We’re hiring Bilingual Automotive Salespeople to join our team at Bob Caldwell Automotive Group. Spanish speaking candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Do you have experience in customer service, hospitality, or retail? We welcome you to apply to our Bilingual Automotive Salesperson position.
Bilingual Automotive Salesperson Responsibilities
- Offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership
- Assist customers in making a purchase decision by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses and needs
- Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospective customers
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses
Bilingual Automotive Salesperson Qualifications
- Previous experience in customer service, hospitality, retail is preferred
- Enthusiasm and high energy throughout the sales workday
- Friendly, competitive personality, especially when handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Strong customer service, communication skills, computer and basic math skills
- Interest in training additional sales associates once you get up to speed, and working in a team environment
- Clean driving record & valid driver’s license
- Willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment
At Bob Caldwell Automotive Group, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Bob Caldwell Automotive Group is absolutely critical to its success and we’re always looking for smart, engaging, creative and dynamic people who want to join a team where they matter.
Because our goal is to exceed a client’s total expectation when they arrive at our dealership, we realize we must first provide that level of investment to our employees through continual training, career development and opportunities for growth. Your professional development is one of our top priorities and not only do we offer training available through Chrysler but we also provide a college opportunity after your 30th day of employment.