Verified per hourEnvicor • 2d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Smithfield, NC - Machine Operator - Molder
| Verified Pay ||$15/hour|
|Location||Smithfield, North Carolina|
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
We're looking for a skilled machine operator to join the team! Your main job is loading polyethyene resin and unloading completed parts from the rotational molding oven. While doing this, you will also be responsible for checking the schedule and the oven programs for accuracy, and ensuring the quality of the parts that you produce before transferring them to the Secondary department for trimming.
What We Offer:
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance with competitive premiums
- 401(k) with 3% matching
- Up to $5,250 of educational assistance per calendar year
- PTO + 9 paid company holidays
This job is for you if:
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Like seeing the evidence of your work each day.
- Want to be part of a rapidly growing company.
- Set up and operate the molding machine in a safe and efficient manner.
- Work as a team to assemble and dismantle molds.
- Conduct mold changes using overhead cranes and rigging.
- Transfer plastic resin into ovens for heating and into molds for forming.
- Understand and follow all safety programs/processes.
- Follow and track the production schedule.
- Ability to work effectively on a team - required.
- Ability to maintain a high attention to detail – required.
- Ability to lift up to and including 50 lbs. - required.
- Ability to stand on your feet in a hot manufacturing environment for at least 10 hours a day. - required
- At least 1 year of manufacturing or construction experience - preferred.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent GED – preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Occasional, represents 1 to 33% or 1-2 hours of an 8-hour work day.
Frequently, represents 34 to 66% or 2 1/2 to 5 1/2 hours of an 8-hour work day.
Regularly, represents 67 to 100% or 6 to 8 hours of an 8-hour work day.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and peripheral vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and moving mechanical parts.
Tank Holding provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, ancestry, sexual or affectional orientation, marital or veteran status, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.