Verified per hourEpic Special Education Staffing (Epic Staffing) • 30d ago Excellent payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Part-Time- Afterschool Program Educator- Martinez School District Site
| Verified Pay ||$19.00 to $22.00 per hour|
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Part-time / Pay range: $19- $22/hr.
Schedule: 2pm-6pm, Wednesday 1-6pm
Love kids? Interested in a part time position working for a mission driven company?
Just named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies for the third year, Right At School is passionate about providing a wide range of affordable enrichment and child-care programs before, during and after school to as many students, parents and schools as possible. As a member of our team, you’ll find no shortage of talented, passionate people ready to help you grow and succeed--all while building a brighter future for children, families, and communities.
If you're committed to inspiring a love of learning through Innovation-Driven, Locally-Inspired, and Efficiency-Obsessed education, join our team!
You’ll drive the mission by:
- Organize program materials for lessons and activities, as well as document attendance, incidents and other observation
- Deliver our dynamic daily curriculum to engage children in academic and social character-building that expands school day learning in a meaningful way
- Using your coursework training and our in-person training, model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety, well-being and attention of all children while supporting homework completion, leading fun fitness activities, and guiding children at play
- Excellent communication skills with varied audience including children, parents, staff and school personnel
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety and well-being and attention of all children
- Meets regularly with the Program Manager regarding professional progress and team accountability
- Ideal Candidates will have the following:
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Equivalent to the completion of the twelfth grade, preferably supplemented by courses in child care, psychology or guidance and one year of experience working with children in an educational or child care setting.
- College credits in early childhood education, child development, elementary education or a related field preferred
- Ability to lift 25lbs
- Drive to inspire a love for learning and commitment to healthy living
- Ability to meet state-specific requirements: LIVE Scan fingerprint, FA/CPR, Mandated Reporter training, Health Certificate with Negative TB Test (from a physician)
- Compensation: The pay range for this position is $20-$25/hr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills and experience.
- Commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short term disability, life insurance, etc.), based on eligibility
- Employee perks and discounts (hotels, car rentals, theme parks, sports events, shopping, etc)!
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
- Provide meaningful fun and employ disguised learning
- Flexible working hours aligned to school schedules
- 401k - Opportunity to contribute to your future
- Free before & after school childcare with Right At School
Right At School is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.