Campaign and Administrative Manager - Full-time
|Location||Mount Olive, North Carolina|
About this job
The University of Mount Olive has an immediate opening for aCampaign and Administrative Manager.
The Campaign and Administrative Manager works with managementstaff, development staff, and campaign leaders and counsel tocoordinate and support all aspects of the fundraising campaign andthe University Advancement Division. Oversee the quality of thecontent created by copywriters and designers to ensure that brandidentity for the campaign and University is adhered to. Assist withorganizing and implementing strategies to expand the followingfundraising initiatives: DIY/Social Fundraising, Major Gifts,Honor/Memorial Giving, Employee Campaigns, Matching Gifts, EstatePlanning, and other potential new sources of giving.
- Responsible for providing campaign and administrative supportto the Vice President for University Advancement.
- Support and coordinate all campaign activities of committees,volunteers, staff, and others as they relate to campaign planningand implementation.
- Schedule and coordinate campaign committee meetings includingnotifications, agendas, action plans, and reminders.
- Support creation and use of campaign marketing materialsincluding support of campaign staff and volunteers in preparinginformation, cultivation, and solicitation presentations.
- Manage orientation of campaign volunteers as needed to updateon campaign planning and implementation.
- Assist with maintain a comprehensive campaign donor databaseand monthly review of top prospective donors and status of giftratings, volunteer and staff portfolio assignments, cultivationstrategies, solicitation and follow-up visits, and contactreports.
- Assist with conducting prospective donor research to compilebackground information and support campaign leaders and staff insoliciting individual, corporate, foundation, and other prospectivedonors.
- Record and share monthly assignments and follow-up actionsregarding all campaign related visits with prospective campaignleaders and donors.
- Manage and distribute a campaign calendar of scheduledactivities and regular progress reports to campaign leaders andstaff.
- Manage regular campaign communications updates with staff,volunteer leaders, and current and prospective donors – personal,written, and web-based.
- Coordinate and support public presentations to civicorganizations and media contacts to inform visibility and knowledgeof the campaign vision and benefits to the community.
- Monitor thorough, accurate, and secure computer and hard copydonation and pledge records and support monthly campaign progressreports of gifts and activity to campaign leaders and staff.
- Ensure timely and effective acknowledgement of all campaigngifts and pledges, including confirmation and delivery of pledgereminders.
- Perform the above and any other duties necessary for effectiveand efficient campaign planning, management, andimplementation.
- Serve as backup for Director of Advancement Services and AnnualFund as the role pertains to gift receipting.
- Preparing or assisting in all church related communicationsincluding reports for conferences and convention, monthlyE-newsletter to FWBs, and materials for AFWB Communitymagazine.
- Maintain files, databases, and information vital to the successof scholarship and endowment donor relations including annualreports, contact information, and database management
- Coordinate annual Donor Honor Roll list and support givingsociety or recognition events for University Advancement.
- Assist Advancement staff on donor communications includingdaily preparation of gift acknowledgement letters, donor highlightstories for development communication, new donor packets, andpreparation of annual impact reports.
- Demonstrated success in one-on-one communications andrelationship-building with donors and prospects
- A commitment to continuing education in the field stewardshipand donor relations
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at alltimes
- Required schedule: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. M-F plus some eveningsand weekend work
- This position demands accuracy, honesty, integrity and theability to work within the covenant of the University of MountOlive
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or beassigned at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer skills to includedata entry, ability to run queries, and manipulation of data
- Knowledge of fundraising donor relationship managementplatform, Blackbaud Raiser's Edge preferred
- Minimum of four years in community engagement in the non-profitsector preferred
- Demonstrated track record of networking and buildingrelationships with stakeholders
To Apply: Candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and alist of at least three professional references by email to:. Review ofapplications will begin immediately and will continue until theposition is filled.
The University of Mount Olive is an Equal OpportunityEmployer.PandoLogic. Keywords: Administrative Manager, Location: Mount Olive, NC - 28365