Verified per hourEpic Special Education Staffing (Epic Staffing) • 14d ago Excellent payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Schools - Speech Language Pathologist
| Estimated Pay ||$40 per hour|
|Location||Waite Park, Minnesota|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
ProCare Therapy is seeking a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for a position in a school district located in Waite Park. The SLP will be responsible for providing speech and language therapy services to students with a wide range of communication disorders and disabilities.
- Full Time
- 5 Days a Week
- Start: ASAP
- End: June 2024
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify speech and language disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for students with speech and language disorders.
- Provide therapy services to students in both individual and group settings.
- Collaborate with other members of the education team to develop and implement IEPs and provide support to students.
- Master's degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- Active Minnesota SLP license
- Experience working with children in a school setting
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
To apply for this position, please email your resume and professional references to Brett Houdeshell at Brett.firstname.lastname@example.org.
ProCare Therapy is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants of all backgrounds and abilities to apply.