est. per hourKaiser • 17d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAlta Hospitals • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourEpic Special Education Staffing (Epic Staffing) • 15d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekHost Healthcare • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Registered Nurse (RN), Emergency Department, Full time, 10am-10pm (Internal Candidates Only) - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$62 per hour|
|Location||Beverly hills, California|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM.
About the Opportunity:
Provides direct nursing care including: assessment, plan of care, education, and evaluation for assigned patients. Performs patient duties necessary to maintain the flow of patient care as well as coordinates the delivery of care provided by other care team members and disciplines.
About our Emergency Department:
- Relationship Based Care Model and a culture of Patient's First Vision
- Advanced imaging equipment on-site and one of the lowest overcrowding rates in Los Angeles County
- Volume of over 80,000 visits and a paramedic base station
- ROSC Center
- Also a Stemi Receiving Center, Primary Stroke Center, Disaster Resource Center for LA County
- Designated Base State, with 30 designated MICNs
- Two ED based Stroke Coordinators
- Bedside monitors equipped with O2 moniotring, "fast ultrasound" assessment, vien viewer
- Volunteer Pet Therapy program
- Music Therapy program
- Have a passion for working in a team environment
- Thrives in an organization that provides autonomy and is highly collaborative
- Demonstrated success in participating in meeting quality and patient care measures
- Minimum one year experience as a RN in an acute care setting
- RN Emergency nursing experience preferred
- Current California RN license (BSN/MSN preferred)
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications
For more information, visit or follow us on , , or .
12401 Washington Blvd.