| Estimated Pay ||$40 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
West Georgia Medical Center
Florence Hand Home
The Occupational Therapist assesses, plans, organizes and participates in rehabilitative programs that help to restore or improve function in activities of daily living, functional mobility, cognitive tasks, strength, coordination and range of motion in patients suffering from disease or injury.
Services are provided across the full continuum and rendered in a cost conscious, quality focused and customer oriented manner.
Compliance with all applicable regulatory standards is also required in this role.
Required Minimum Education
- Graduate from an accredited occupational therapy program
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
Required Minimum Licensure
- Current licensure as an Occupational therapist in the state of Georgia
- PAMS Modality Certification preferred
Required Minimum Skills
- Effective communication skills, customer service focused, team oriented, and basic computer skills