The job below is no longer available.
Physical Therapist - Full-time / Part-time
•30 days ago
| Estimated Pay ||$47 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
We estimate that this job pays $46.81 per hour based on our data.
About this job
Core Responsibilites and Essential Functions
- Patient Assessment
* In collaboration with the physician, responsible for the establishment and ongoing evaluation of treatment programs, plan of care, goals and discharge plans for the patients as related to the physical therapy needs of the patient.
* Establishes a plan of care in conjunction with the patient and/or family members.
* Establishes realistic discharge plan incorporating patient and/or family member goals.
- Treatment Planning and Provision of Care
* Implements the physical therapy treatment plan
* Selects appropriate treatment activities to progress patient towards goals.
* Revises goals/plan of care with patient/family input
* Provides ongoing patient/family education and training
* Provides discharge instructions, follow-up and referral to community resources as appropriate
* Acts as a referral source for staff, families, physicians on services and equipment related to rehabilitation services.
Required for All Jobs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all WellStar Health System policies, standards of work, and code of conduct.
Required Minimum Education
- Graduate from an accredited physical therapy program Required and
- Bachelor's Degree , Masters or Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy Required
Required Minimum Skills
- Effective communication skills, customer service focused, team oriented, and basic computer skills.
Required Minimum License(s) and Certification(s)
- Occupational Therapist 1.00 Required 1.00
- Physical Therapist 1.00 Required 1.00
- Speech Language Pathologist 1.00 Required 1.00
- Basic Life Support 2.00 Required 2.00