- Up to $2,519
Verified per weekVivian Health • 13d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Vienna, WV
| Estimated Pay ||$33 per hour|
|Location||Vienna, West Virginia|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team near Vienna, West Virginia. The SLP will provide evaluations, diagnosis, and treatments to clients of all ages with various munication and swallowing disorders.
- Conduct prehensive evaluations to diagnose speech, language, cognitive-munication, and swallowing disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to improve munication and swallowing function.
- Document progress, provide ongoing evaluation of treatment effectiveness, and modify treatment plans as needed.
- Work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals, caregivers, and families to ensure coordinated and effective care.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- West Virginiastate licensure in Speech-Language Pathology or eligibility to obtain licensure.
- Experience working with pediatricpopulations preferred.
- Strong munication and interpersonal skills.
Soliant Health offers Health, Vision and Dental coverage, 401k with pany matching, CEU reimbursements and more for full time contractors.
For immediate consideration, apply today and send updated resume to Brian.