Schools - Speech Language Pathologist - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$38 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Speech Lanuage Pathologist
ProCare Therapy is seeking a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join one of our trusted school districts in Niles, OHThe SLP will be responsible for providing speech and language therapy services to students with a wide range of communication disorders and disabilities.
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Caseload: PreK
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify speech and language disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for students with speech and language disorders.
- Provide therapy services to students in both individual and group settings.
- Collaborate with other members of the education team to develop and implement IEPs and provide support to students.
- Master's degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- Active Ohio SLP License
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. I hope to hear from you soon!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive