Unarmed Security Officer
| Estimated Pay ||$14 per hour|
|Location|| 4191 Bay Beach Ln |
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Reports to: Branch Manager or Account Manager
This position is under the direct supervision of the Account Manager or Branch Manager and is responsible for protection, safeguarding, and security of assets, personnel, customers and visitors to assigned sites.
· Protect the interests of the client within the limits of the facility and to protect the lives and property of employees and visitors.
· Observe and report signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
· Prepare reports on a daily basis as trained and turn them into the proper contacts.
· Complete patrols as required by post orders
· Monitor and control access to property as required by post orders.
· Notify proper authorities in all cases of emergencies as outlined in the post orders.
· Report all violations of company policy and local and federal laws as stated in the Employee Handbook.
· Long hours standing up
· Willingness to work extended hours
There may be additional responsibilities as specifically required by the client and the assigned post.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Ability to maintain safe environment for officers, clients, vendors and employees.
· Ability to deal tactfully with the public
· High School Graduate or GED
· Must be 21 years of age.
· Clean criminal background
· Must be able to obtain state required licensing
· Must be able to complete job duties of the position
· Must be physically able to walk and stand for extended hours
· Must be physically fit and able to lift, push, or carry up to 50 lbs.
· Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
· Military veterans and former police officers encouraged to apply.
*This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instruction or post orders as requested by direct supervisor or approved client contact in order to maintain positive client relationship.*