RN-Regional Float Pool Inland NW - Now Hiring
| Verified Pay ||$20,000 per year|
About this job
You Belong Here.
At MultiCare, we strive to offer a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Across our health care network, you will find a dynamic range of meaningful careers, opportunities for growth, safe workplaces, and flexible schedules. We are connected by our mission - partnering and healing for a healthy future - and dedicated to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
FTE: Full-Time Shift: Nights Schedule: Flexible
Regional Float Pool Inland NW
Completive rates – $47.69-$88.37 depending on tier and years of experience.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation
- $20k student loan repayment
- Tuition reimbursement and growth opportunities
- Option for self-scheduling
- You’ll be eligible for incentive pay and shift differentials
- Ability to try different units and find your dream department
- Every day will be new and exciting as you travel between different hospitals in your assigned region
Position SummaryRegional Float Pool RNs support MultiCare Acute Care Adults and Pediatric hospitals, Ambulatory Care Clinics, Behavioral Health, and Freestanding Emergency Departments to fill a vital role per scope of practice and specialty training to provide coverage for leave of absences, sick calls, or surges in census within the assigned region. The RN-Regional Float Pool provides clinical nursing care to assigned patients, performing related assessments, procedures, treatments, evaluations, implements plan of care and provides education to patient and/or family. The RN-Regional Float Pool is well adept in HRO principals, patient-centered care, and ensures high quality care by following policies, clinical guidelines, safety systems such as medication scanning, bed alarm use, timely and accurate documentation, core measure compliance and serving as a patient advocate following ANA code of ethics. The RN-Regional Float Pool makes providing an exceptional patient/family experience a high priority.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing
- Advanced Degree in Nursing (MSN, PhD, DNP, ARNP) preferred
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Washington State Registered Nurse license (RN)
- Refer to CPR and ALS policy grid for requirements
- Three (3) years of experience required; Minimum five (5) years of experience strongly preferred
As a MultiCare employee, we'll rely on you to reflect our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration and Kindness. Our values serve as our guiding principles and impact every aspect of our organization, including how we provide patient care and what we expect from each other.
- Mission-driven: Partnering for healing and a healthy future
- Market Leadership: Washington's largest community-based, locally governed health system
- Technology: "Most Wired" healthcare system 10 years in a row
- Employee-centric: Named Forbes "America's Best Employers by State" in 2021
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountain, and forest at every turn
Pay and Benefit ExpectationsMultiCare provides a comprehensive benefits package, including competitive salary, medical, dental and retirement benefits and paid time off. As required by various pay transparency laws, MultiCare shares a competitive range of compensation for candidates hired into each position. The starting pay for this position is $36.89 and the pay scale is $36.89 - $68.37 USD. However, pay is influenced by factors specific to applicants, including but not limited to: skill set, level of experience, and certification(s) and/or education. If this position is associated with a union contract, pay will be reflective of the appropriate step on the pay scale to which the applicant’s years of experience align.
Associated benefit information can be viewed .