LPN-Licensed Practical Nurse Float Pool
| Verified Pay ||$28.51- $41.88 per hour|
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
You Belong Here.
At MultiCare, we strive to offer a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Across our health care network, you will find a dynamic range of meaningful careers, opportunities for growth, safe workplaces, and flexible schedules. We are connected by our mission - partnering and healing for a healthy future - and dedicated to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
FTE: 1.0 FTE Full-Time Benefits, Shift: Nights 7:00pm-7:00am Schedule: TBA
Pay, Premium Pay & Benefits:
Good Samaritan General Float Pool
- Pay $28.51- $41.88 per hour depending on Step
- 5K Sign-on bonus
- Tuition reimbursement and growth opportunities
- You’ll be eligible for incentive pay and shift differentials.
Contact Letitia Parker at
Talent Acquisitions Good Samaritan Float Pool Partner
Position SummaryThe Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is an incredible opportunity to expand your role in health care through providing quality care focused on the comfort and well-being of patients and families. As an LPN at MultiCare you will work in collaboration with your team ensure the best possible outcomes and patient experiences.
- You will provide age-appropriate care utilizing nursing education and knowledge of normal states of growth, development, and aging
- You will deliver and execute upon daily routine care and services to patients from diverse ethnic and social groups utilizing your strong interpersonal skills
- You will assist the Registered Nurse or care team in implementing the nursing process
- Washington State Licensed Practical Nurse license (LPN)
- License to pass medications may be required
- Previous experience as an LPN, in an acute care setting within the last three (3) years preferred
- Experience in assigned specialty, or successful completion of a specialty focused residency post hire
- Successful completion of appropriate competencies for assigned specialty
As a MultiCare employee, we'll rely on you to reflect our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration and Kindness. Our values serve as our guiding principles and impact every aspect of our organization, including how we provide patient care and what we expect from each other.
- Mission-driven: Partnering for healing and a healthy future
- Market Leadership: Washington's largest community-based, locally governed health system
- Technology: "Most Wired" healthcare system 10 years in a row
- Employee-centric: Named Forbes "America's Best Employers by State" in 2021
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountain, and forest at every turn
Pay and Benefit Expectations
Associated benefit information can be viewed .