- $75,000 - $80,000
Verified per yearACES • 4d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourKaiser • 14h ago Just posted Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $30.00 to $40.00
Verified per hourJudson Park - a HumanGood community • 2d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourLife Care Center of Federal Way • 9d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourKaiser • 12h ago Just posted Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Patient Care Assistant Regional Float Pool
| Verified Pay ||$37 per hour|
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
You Belong Here.
At MultiCare, we strive to offer a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Across our health care network, you will find a dynamic range of meaningful careers, opportunities for growth, safe workplaces, and flexible schedules. We are connected by our mission - partnering and healing for a healthy future - and dedicated to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
FTE: Full-Time Shift: .75 & .9 FTE Nights Schedule: 12's Flexible
PCA/CNA Regional Float Pool PSR
Pay & Benefits:
- $ 5000.00 Sign-on bonus with a 24-month commitment
- Tuition reimbursement and growth opportunities
- You’ll be eligible for shift differentials.
- Enjoy schedule predictability and team environment.
- Ability to try different units.
Contact Letitia Parker at
Multicare Talent Acquisition Regional Float Pool Partner
Position SummaryThe Patient Care Assistant Float Pool is an excellent opportunity for supporting comprehensive health care services for patients and families. This role assists RNs and physicians within the scope of nursing practices. For individuals with strong interpersonal skills, this is an ideal opportunity to explore your career in the nursing.
As a PCA at MultiCare, you will collaborate with the entire nursing staff within your clinic and enjoy daily variety and problem-solving opportunities. As float pool PCA, you will additionally travel between locations, offering you a regular variety of locations and staff to work with.
- You will perform patient care as directed by RN/physician
- You will provide assistance through dressing changes, data gathering, documentation and vital signs
- Partner by implementing your service-oriented attitude, professional integrity, and solid decision-making capacities
- You will effectively prioritize and apply organization and flexibility to your work duties
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant in the State of Washington
- Current enrollment in an accredited RN program may replace the certification requirement; For students currently enrolled in an accredited RN program, Registration as a Nurse’s Assistant is required
- Medical Assistant-Registered Certification Eligible (Must apply within 7days of hire)
- Must obtain Medical Assistant-Registered Certification within 60 days of hire
- Successfully completed a Basic Life Support (BLS) course for the Healthcare provider and has a current card
- Patient care experience (institutional) of one (1) year or more strongly preferred
As a MultiCare employee, we'll rely on you to reflect our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration and Kindness. Our values serve as our guiding principles and impact every aspect of our organization, including how we provide patient care and what we expect from each other.
- Mission-driven: Partnering for healing and a healthy future
- Market Leadership: Washington's largest community-based, locally governed health system
- Technology: "Most Wired" healthcare system 10 years in a row
- Employee-centric: Named Forbes "America's Best Employers by State" in 2021
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountain, and forest at every turn
Pay and Benefit ExpectationsMultiCare provides a comprehensive benefits package, including competitive salary, medical, dental and retirement benefits and paid time off. As required by various pay transparency laws, MultiCare shares a competitive range of compensation for candidates hired into each position. The starting pay for this position is $37.14 and the pay scale is $37.14 - $54.20 USD. However, pay is influenced by factors specific to applicants, including but not limited to: skill set, level of experience, and certification(s) and/or education. If this position is associated with a union contract, pay will be reflective of the appropriate step on the pay scale to which the applicant’s years of experience align.
Associated benefit information can be viewed .