Verified per hourEpic Special Education Staffing (Epic Staffing) • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekCareerStaff Unlimited • 9d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekCareerStaff Unlimited • 9d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Pediatric Speech Pathologist - Full-time
| Verified Pay ||$42 per hour|
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
You Belong Here.
At MultiCare, we strive to offer a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Across our health care network, you will find a dynamic range of meaningful careers, opportunities for growth, safe workplaces, and flexible schedules. We are connected by our mission - partnering and healing for a healthy future - and dedicated to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
FTE: 1.0, Shift: Day, Schedule: _
Position SummaryThe Speech Pathologist is an exciting opportunity at MultiCare, providing clinical services and communication with patients, families, and other professionals/service providers in the medical community. This professional position will allow you to apply your extensive knowledge and expertise in of speech pathology with all of your patients.
- You will provide assessment, interpretation, and reporting of clinical observations
- You will perform patient assessments with physician and develop treatment plans
- You will perform and interpret results of Videofluoroscpic swallow studies and fiberoptic endoscopic of swallowing
- You will confer with physician and other health care professionals
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Pathology (CCC-SP) from the American Speech-Hearing-Language Association OR be in the process of completing a Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) with supervision by a CCC-SP in accordance with standards defined by the ASHA
- Licensed as a Speech Language Pathologist in the State of Washington or holding an interim permit
- Previous Experience as a Speech Language Pathologist preferred
As a MultiCare employee, we'll rely on you to reflect our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration and Kindness. Our values serve as our guiding principles and impact every aspect of our organization, including how we provide patient care and what we expect from each other.
- Mission-driven: Partnering for healing and a healthy future
- Market Leadership: Washington's largest community-based, locally governed health system
- Technology: "Most Wired" healthcare system 10 years in a row
- Employee-centric: Named Forbes "America's Best Employers by State" in 2021
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountain, and forest at every turn
Pay and Benefit ExpectationsMultiCare provides a comprehensive benefits package, including competitive salary, medical, dental and retirement benefits and paid time off. As required by various pay transparency laws, MultiCare shares a competitive range of compensation for candidates hired into each position. The starting pay for this position is $42.25 and the pay scale is $42.25 - $66.99 USD. However, pay is influenced by factors specific to applicants, including but not limited to: skill set, level of experience, and certification(s) and/or education. If this position is associated with a union contract, pay will be reflective of the appropriate step on the pay scale to which the applicant’s years of experience align.
Associated benefit information can be viewed .