Teletherapist Position - Now Hiring for Speech-Language Pathologist - Nebraska
| Estimated Pay ||$36 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
VocoVision is seeking an experienced and qualified Speech Language Pathologist to help a local school district in Nebraska. This is a remote position that offers the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on students' lives from the comfort of your own home.
- Provide online speech therapy to K-12 students
- Assess and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans
- Monitor the progress of students and adjust treatment plans as needed
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to ensure the best possible outcomes for students
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Nebraska state license in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP) preferred
- At least 2 years of experience working with K-12 students
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with technology and able to use online platforms for therapy sessions
- We offer a specialized virtualtoolbox that includes all theassessments and therapy materials needed to facilitate online learning.
- Clinical and technicalsupport is offered throughout the entirety of your assignment.
- 1099 Independent Contractor Position
For more information or to apply, please email me or send your updated resume to Jessica.Owen@vocovision.com
To learn more about other virtual job opportunities that VocoVision and Sunbelt are currently hiring for, please contact me for details.