22-23 Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Stratford, CT
| Estimated Pay ||$49 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Soliant Health is searching for a school-based Speech-Language Pathologist near Stratford, CT. This is a contract position for the upcoming school year with the opportunity to renew. We are looking for SLPs who provide efficient client-centered practices, and work well within a multidisciplinary team. If you’re caring, resourceful, and analytical we want to hear from you!
- FT and PT positions
- Flexible caseload (K-12)
- Zoom interview with school director
More information about your job responsibilities will be discussed with the school director.
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly pay!
Apply here or contact Katelyn Bruno for immediate consideration.
Soliant Account Executive