Verified per hourEquiliem • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $2,500 - $2,650
Verified per weekSupplemental Health Care • 5d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekGenie Healthcare • 6d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekPlanet Healthcare • 5d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Up to $3,502
Verified per weekVivian Health • 6d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $2,500.00 - $2,772.00
Verified per weekAG Globe Services • 3d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourEpic Special Education Staffing (Epic Staffing) • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
School Psychologists in Lawrence, MA WANTED - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay ||STARTS AT $60 per hour|
About this job
School Psychologist| 2023-2024 School Year
ProCare Therapy is an Educational and Healthcare staffing agencypursuing to employ aPsychologistto work on assignment with an establishedschool located in the Lawrence, MAarea.
Please read the details below, and feel free to reach out to me for further information or questions you may have:
PAY STARTS AT $60/HOUR
Full School Year
- Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to evaluate students' cognitive abilities, academic skills, and socio-emotional well-being.
- Collaborate with educators, administrators, and parents to develop individualized education plans (IEPs) and implement evidence-based interventions.
- Provide counseling and guidance to students, both individually and in group settings, to address social, emotional, and behavioral challenges.
- Support the implementation of positive behavioral interventions and supports (PBIS) to promote a positive school climate.
- Consult with teachers, parents, and outside professionals to develop effective strategies for students' academic and behavioral success.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings and contribute to the development of intervention plans.
- Assist in crisis intervention and provide support during challenging situations.
- Stay up-to-date with current research, best practices, and legal requirements related to school psychology
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Interviews are generally conducted via Zoom. Commonly, pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal for all contracts, and even permanent opportunities if you find that the role is a good fit for you. ProCare Therapy strives to foster a talented and diverse workforce that will greatly implement our mission of making Life Better For Those Who Make Lives Better. I look forward to connecting