- $1,674 - $1,798
Verified per weekSupplemental Health Care • 6d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekHealthcare Support • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekPlanet Healthcare • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekAmerican Traveler • 29d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekTravel Nurses, Inc. • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekAequor Healthcare • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekTRS Healthcare • 2d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourNomad Health • 2h ago Just posted Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $45.00 - $47.00
Verified per hourconnectRN • 30d ago Good pay Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Registered Nurse (RN) - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay ||$51 - $60 per hour|
|Location|| Martinsville, VA |
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Earn an hourly wage of up to $60 as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Martinsville, Virginia, and throughout the area, and take advantage of our completely flexible schedules. At IntelyCare, we understand the pressures nursing professionals are under, which is why our IntelyPros not only get the stability of W2 employment (with benefits), but also the freedom to choose their own shifts at our partner facilities — and to take time off whenever they like (no approvals needed).
This flexibility allows you to elevate your career while still having the work-life balance you need to enjoy a full life outside of scrubs. Do you enjoy spending sunny weekdays canoeing along the Beaver Creek Reservoir, or perhaps bird-watching at Philpott Lake Dam and Overlook? It's your life and now you can have a job that will work around it. See what else we offer and consider joining our supportive team today.Benefits
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $48-$60 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of our partnering facilities and shifts (including per diem, weekends, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Eligibility for health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), which includes qualifying family members
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance and workers' compensation and tax withholding
- Easily find shifts in multiple states, based on licensure
- Eligibility for retirement savings through IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Through our app, keep track of shifts, pay, and other job functions
- Overtime, holiday, travel, and hazard pay eligibility
- Access to free training and continuing education resources through our app
- Generous tuition discounts at Excelsior University (up to 34%) for undergraduate and graduate programs
- IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other company merch
At IntelyCare we truly value the hard-working nursing professionals on our team, but you don't have to just take our word for it. Here's what some of our "IntelyPros" had to say about their experience on our team:
"Being appreciated and respected by my employer is one of the greatest things I can receive as an employee. That's what sets IntelyCare apart from any other healthcare company. This company has provided me with a peaceful work environment."
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career."
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."Job Responsibilities
- Providing expert nursing care as an RN in post-acute care facilities
- Keeping track of care options and tracking outcomes with other medical staff
- Working with residents and medical staff to develop care plans
- Properly setting up and monitoring medical equipment
- Ensuring residents receive appropriate treatments and medications
- Drawing bodily fluids for lab evaluation
- Reviewing best care options with residents and family members
- Making sure staff remains compliant with facility policies and nursing standards
- Overseeing the accurate documentation of resident histories and interventions
- Providing training and supervision of nurses and support staff
- Helping staff with incident investigations
- Current Virginia state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduation from approved nursing program
- At least 4 months of experience in post-acute or in-patient hospital care
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
We know you're passionate about providing excellent patient care, but also we realize how vital flexible scheduling and professional support is for nursing professionals. Live a full and balanced life while joining the nursing team ranked #1 in quality. Apply for an RN job today!
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Martinsville, Virginia 24112