Staff - Registered Nurse (RN) - Wound Care - $30-41 per hour
| Estimated Pay ||$39 per hour|
|Location||Walterboro, South Carolina|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
HCA South Atlantic Division is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Wound Care for a nursing job in Walterboro, South Carolina.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Wound Care
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Employment Type: Staff
Shift: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a RN Wound Ostomy Certified you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Colleton Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
Colleton Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a RN Wound Ostomy Certified where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
We are looking for a compassionate and reliable Wound Care Registered Nurse to provide care and treatment to ill, injured, and recovering adults in our patient-centered care model. In this role you will make clinical assessments of situations and manage treatment autonomously.
What you will do in this job:
- You will provide burn and wound care for patients.
- You will demonstrate the ability to manage critical situations and make care based decisions.
- You will act as an advocate for patient safety.
- You will provide general nursing care while effectively communicating pertinent clinical information to physicians, nurses and other support staff.
- You will ensure effective care and use of time, supplies, and equipment.
- You will act as a resource for new employees.
- You will educate patients regarding their medications, procedure and treatments, providing patients and their families with support throughout their stay.
- You will accurately complete documentation on patient’s record.
What may be required for this job:
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing - BSN required. Master's degree preferred. CWCN certification required.
Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current unencumbered South Carolina or Multistate Compact Registered Nurse License.
American Heart Association BLS or American Red Cross BLS – Healthcare provider required.
Additional certifications may be required based on patient care population served.
Experience: Two years’ experience in current or related area of practice. Previous experience in wound care management preferred.
Colleton Medical Center provides quality healthcare services, giving patients access to highly-trained physicians and advanced technology for more than 50 years. Our 130+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities and offers a range of services for our patients; these include diagnostic, therapeutic, emergency and surgical services as well as 24/7 Emergency Care for adults and children. We are fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
Located in the heart of Walterboro, Colleton Medical Center has a longstanding history as a leader in the community with a commitment to patient-centered care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our RN Wound Ostomy Certified opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HCA South Atlantic Healthcare Job ID #1-INFOR-1362899. Posted job title: RN Wound Ostomy Certified
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits