| Verified Pay ||$28.00 to $32.00 per hour|
|Hours||Full-time, Part-time, Seasonal Full-time, Seasonal Part-time|
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Healthcare Staffing of America (HSA) is a leading staffing firm that was created by a healthcare professional just like you! Every day, Healthcare Staffing of America assists and helps thousands of medical professionals find opportunities and share their stories with one another as we build our nursing community within our communities.
At Healthcare Staffing of America, we’re striving to build a unique, enthusiastic community of medical professionals, this is where: Compassion Innovation & Trusts Meets You!
Joining Healthcare Staffing of America allows you to:
1. Connect with people just like you!. Share stories, ideas, and questions with a growing community of your peers and team leaders.
- 2. Choose *Daily or Weekly pay.
3. Stay in control of your schedule, work as much or as little as you want.
Healthcare Staffing of America is hiring LPN's (Licensed Practical Nurses/Vocational Nurses) who are seeking the ability to choose their own path towards their career. Healthcare Staffing of America will provide the Compassion, Innovation & Trust you need by providing you more work availability, shift choices, seasoned team leaders and colleagues. We connect you to continue doing what you love while increasing your earnings potential.
Pay and Compensation
Overtime Pay (1.5 X reg pay)
- 1. Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Licensed
- 2. Practical Nurse in the state of Virginia or eligible compact state licensure
- 3. At least one year (+ 1) of Certified Home Health experience as a LPN
- 4. Current CPR certification
- 5. Comfortability using technical tools and software/EMR for visit documentation
- 6. A reliable method of transportation, current driver’s license, and car insurance coverage
- 7. Previous experience completing home health OASIS visits
- 8. Proof of Immunization/Exemption: Flu, and COVID-19
- TB Test or Chest X-Ray
Provide one-on-one skilled nursing care and treatment to patients in their home at the client site.
Completes documentation timely, accurately, and at the point of care, according to industry standards, conventions, and guidelines.
Assist the registered nurse in assessment of patient's condition and contribute information to aid in planning and evaluating care.
Demonstrate knowledge of home health and competencies in discipline-specific patient care skills required by the care center to provide patient care.
Perform comprehensive patient assessments, as assigned, and collaborate with a multidisciplinary care team to develop or implement an individualized plan of care as per physician orders that ensure quality, proper discharge planning, and achieve desired outcomes and goals.
Check patient’s vital signs, dress wounds, administer injections and medication, and educate patients and their families about their medical conditions.
Provide patient episode management per protocol.
Perform all duties of care management within your scope of practice.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 18 years or older
- Available to work: early morning
- Available to work: late at night
- Available to work: weekends
- Available to work: overtime
- Available to work: weekdays
- Available to work: overnight
- 2+ years of experience in the healthcare industry
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Able to comfortably lift 50 lbs
- Willing to wear face mask
- Valid driver's license
- Medical license/certification: LPN
- Medical license/certification: CPR Certification