Wellness Nurse LVN - Now Hiring
| Verified Pay ||$35.00 to $43.00 per hour|
|Location||Palo alto, California|
About this job
Great opportunity to join an award-winning team!
You would be responsible for the nursing needs of residents, while actively incorporating our “Philosophy for Person-Directed Care.” in a skilled nursing setting. Ensures a safe and healthy environment for residents, staff, and visitors to participate in the resident’s daily life rhythm. Develops assignments in coordination with the care partners in the health center and keep each team member accountable for resident care and satisfaction. Lead and direct a team of caregivers in an assigned area. Duties and assignments may be adjusted at the discretion of the Director of Nursing Services and/or designee.
Pay range: $35.00 - $43.00 an hour depending on experience. We are also offering a $2000 Sign-on Bonus!
This is a part-time position
- Sunday & Monday: 9am-5pm
To be successful in the role, you would have:
- Current LVN/LPN in the state for which applying
- Current CPR certification
- Prior nursing experience: senior care, skilled nurse, post-acute or sub-acute care preferred
- The primary duty of the IP is to plan, organize, develop, coordinate, and direct the infection prevention and control program and its activities in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern such programs. Coordinate and collaborate with the Administrator, Director of Nursing, and the Infection Prevention and Control Committee to ensure that an effective infection prevention and control program is maintained at all times.
- Collaborate with Facility Leadership and the Medical Director to develop, implement and evaluate annual infection prevention goals and action
What's in it for you?
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits. Eligible positions (30+ hours/week) start with 20 paid days off, plus seven holidays, a company-matching 401(k) and health plans that give you cash to use for those unexpected health issues. We provide healthcare benefits for our part-time and per diem team members! We also offer a Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career advancement. You can view more information about our total rewards at HGcareers.org.
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this disease.
Where legally permissible, you may begin working after (a) showing proof of the first dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination regimen or one dose of a one-dose COVID vaccination; (b) showing proof of a COVID vaccination appointment within 7 days of your start date; or, (c) upon submission of a request for exemption from COVID vaccination. Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical reasons will be considered.