Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Abita Springs, LA - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$31 per hour|
|Location||Abita Springs, Louisiana|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
We are seeking a highly motivated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team near Abita Springs, Louisiana. The SLP will provide evaluations, diagnosis, and treatments to clients of all ages with various communication and swallowing disorders.
- 2023-24 School Year
- Full Time
- Caseload; mostly Elementary
- More Details To Be Provided In Interview
- Provide evaluations and assessments to diagnose communication disorders
- Develop individualized treatment plans (IEPs)
- Work with students 1:1 or in smallgroup settings
- Keep student records and data reporting organized and completed in a timelyfashion
- Attend IEP and ARD meetings as needed
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Louisiana state licensure in Speech-Language Pathology or eligibility to obtain licensure.
- Experience working with pediatricpopulations preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Brian OstapenkoAccount ExecutiveSoliant|Brian.Ostapenko@soliant.com470-622-2706
Soliant Health offers Health, Vision and Dental coverage, 401k with company matching, CEU reimbursements and more for full time contractors.
For immediate consideration, apply today and send updated resume to Brian.