School Behavioral Interventionist BI
| Verified Pay ||$25.00 to $30.00 per hour|
|Location||Lake Tapps, Washington|
About this job
Together, we are the Epic Special Education family and family is how we view each member of this incredible community. From our family to the nation’s schools, we remain focused on providing a world of opportunities for you to leverage your abilities and make an impact on special education. Apply today to join our family.
Epic Special Education is partnering with an exceptional school district who is looking for a contract School Behavioral Interventionist (BI) for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Location: Lake Tapps, WA
- Duration: Immediately - June 20, 2024
- Onsite or Virtual: On-Site
- Full or Part Time: Full Time
- Schedule: 31.5 hours/week; 7.5 hours/day, 7:30AM-4:00PM
- Grade/Age Levels: Elementary School
- Caseload Description: 1:1 caseload unless student is absent, then this role will support the classroom of approximately 6 students w/ other staff.
Epic Special Education provides health and financial security benefits so you can focus on being the best at what you do and enjoying your life:
- Competitive compensation packages for both local and travel positions
- Hourly pay is based on national averages and will vary based on location, experience, qualifications and local or travel positions.
- Those on travel contracts can expect to see a higher compensation package than typical hourly compensation.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- 401K match
- Weekly pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Continuing education reimbursement
- License reimbursement
- Bonus opportunities
- Referral bonus of $1000 (35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know!)
- Our therapists are partnered with advocates and support leaders from day 1, industry exclusive support team in place from day one of assignment
The minimum qualifications for a BI:
- 1 year of verifiable professional experience with provision of ABA, positive behavior supports, and crisis intervention for students with emotional disabilities in the school setting is preferred
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree and educational coursework completed in the areas of: Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Child Development, Special Education, Psychology or a related field
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be asked for proof upon hire. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
At Epic Special Education, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique expertise to school-based special education. We offer rewarding careers in behavior that provide you the opportunity to make a difference in a child's life while allowing you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally!
We appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and by doing so, you’ll receive a $1,000 referral bonus. Ask your Recruiter to learn more