| Estimated Pay ||$45 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Jackson Therapy Partners is currently seeking a licensed Physical Therapist for a permanent position at a state-of-the-art facility where expert therapy professionals help patients with injuries and illnesses improve their movement, manage their pain, and prevent loss of mobility.Qualifications:
- Be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited school approved by the APTA
- Must have credentials evaluated by one of either FCCPT, ICD, ICA, IERF or IEC
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board.
- Must pass required NPTE competency exam.
- Current hands-on CPR certification issued by the American Heart Association.
For nearly two decades, Jackson Therapy Partners has successfully provided a diverse pool of allied health professionals to over 1,300 rehab facilities, schools, outpatient clinics, hospitals, and skilled nursing facilities nationwide. Awarded Best of Staffing 2023 and Top Workplace 2023 by the Orlando Sentinel, the team at Jackson Therapy Partners is deeply committed to a single mission: to improve the delivery of patient care and the lives of everyone we touch. Ensuring the right fit for both candidate and employer, JTP offers a variety of employment options including direct hire, temp-to-perm, and travel contracts.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this position and several others.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.