est. per hourChristus Health • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- SCP Health • 6h ago
Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourRapides Regional Medical Center • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $1445 - $1604
Verified per weekMedical Solutions • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCenterWell Home Health • 1h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
New Grad Nurse Labor and Delivery
| Estimated Pay
|$9 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Graduate Nurse GN New Grad Nurse Residency
Rapides Regional Medical Center
We are looking for New Grad nurses that have a passion for working with children. Find job satisfaction in changing the life of a child by providing care for them and educating their family. If you are looking for a facility with state-of-the art technology, experienced highly skilled professionals that are willing to train you as you start your nursing career, then Rapides Regional Medical Center is the right place for you. Practicing on medicine’s leading-edge is a rare opportunity indeed. You can do it every day with us. You will have the opportunity to put all your skills to work, and the support to grow and advance in your job and in your field. Come step into an environment that will make a substantial difference for our patients and for you.
Come jump start your career with an innovative and comprehensive RN residency program designed just for you.
Start Date would be in any of our upcoming orientation
Our Nurse Residency program is a year-long program comprised of two phases:
The first phase is the Orientation and Preceptorship portion
The program provides a highly integrated and systemic approach to transitioning new graduate nurses by:
- Defining a comprehensive baseline set of measurements and outcomes, evidence-based structure, processes, and content with hands-on simulation training and classroom education
- Integrating, teaching, monitoring, and managing adherence to those standards
- Objectively evaluating success in achieving the RN residency goals
- The program will also provide introduction and training to the EMR system for your facility.
The second phase is YOUR Professional Development - Partner with a mentor, attending monthly seminars to ensure your success as a new graduate nurse.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Rapides Regional Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make our benefits package truly customizable to meet your needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Reimbursement for NCLEX and Hurst Review
- Student Loan Assistance Program - $100 paid monthly towards outstanding student loans.
- Tuition Reimbursement - Up to $5,250 in tax-free tuition reimbursement each calendar year for higher education courses (tuition, books and course-related fees – starts at 90 days of hire.
- 401K Plan - Facility provides a 100% annual match on your contribution* (from 3% to 9% of pay).
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Benefits
- Direct Deposit and employee discount program
- And lots more!
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) New Grad RN Emergency Services where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduating or graduated from an accredited ASN or BSN Nursing Program
- Obtain temporary/permanent licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Louisiana at scheduled start date
- CPR for Healthcare Providers to be completed within 30 days of hire
- ACLS to be completed within 30 days of hire
- NRP within 6 months
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Rapides Regional Medical Center is a 350+ bed hospital and ER in Alexandria, Louisiana. We offer services ranging from Cancer Care to Wound Care. Our medical staff includes doctors in more than 30 medical specialties. At Rapides Regional we believe that well-defined values are the key to nurturing staff and patient satisfaction. By joining our team you contribute to the positive culture of the hospital. This culture impacts the well-being of patients and their families. It also impacts your colleagues, and your own personal job satisfaction. Learn what our commitment to patient satisfaction, service excellence and professional expertise can do for your career.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our New Grad RN Emergency Services opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.