Verified per weekOneStaff Medical • 1h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekAtlas MedStaff • 1h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekHost Healthcare • 1h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourParkland Medical Center • 1h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekAHS Staffing • 1h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekCore Medical Group • 1h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekNurse First • 1h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekArdor Health Solutions • 1h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekAnders Group • 1h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Registered Nurse RN Freestanding ER Plaistow
| Estimated Pay
|$48 per hour
|Derry, New Hampshire
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Parkland Medical Center is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for Registered Nurse RN Freestanding ER Plaistow, NH position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient. Schedule: Full Time Nights, 7p-7a, 36 hours per week, rotating weekends and holidays. Currently offering a $12,000 sign-on bonus for this position with one year of RN experience and a two year work commitment required. We have increased pay rates, ask your recruiter for details!
Parkland Medical Center’s nearly 10,000 square-foot Plaistow Free Standing ER located in Plaistow, NH, is staffed by board-certified or board-eligible Emergency Room physicians and nurses, 24-hours a day, 365 days a year, just like an emergency room that is housed within the walls of a hospital.
Designed to meet the community's growing healthcare needs, the new state-of-the-art ER will operate a fully integrated department of Parkland Medical Center and will feature:
- Full-service emergency care – the same services offered at hospital-based ERs
- Walk-in entrance and covered ambulance entrance for patient drop-off and pick-up with EMS lounge
- 10 private treatment rooms
- Staffed by emergency medicine physicians, specially trained emergency nurses and support teams
- CT capabilities, digital ultrasound and diagnostic x-rays
- Onsite laboratory
Parkland Medical Center offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Parkland Medical Center!
Job Summary and Qualifications
What will you do in this role:
- Performs and documents initial admission assessment on all patients upon arrival in the Emergency Department.
- Performs as Triage Nurse according to triage guidelines.
- Plans and provides patient care as per MD/Nurse Practitioner orders, established Protocols, and policies.
- Reassesses effectiveness of nursing care, confers with physician/nurse practitioners, and documents findings appropriately.
- Utilizes equipment and performs special procedures competently as relates to the Emergency Department Scope of Practice.
- Assesses patient/family learning needs and provides appropriate instructions.
- Utilizes and accurately completes all unit/hospital forms.
- Intervenes appropriately in unit/patient crises.
- Functions effectively as a team member, triage, charge nurse and preceptor.
What qualifications will you need in this role:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of NH or valid compact state.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- CPI certification required within 3 months of hire.
- ACLS within 6 months of hire
- PALS or ENPC within six months of hire.
has provided quality healthcare services since 1983. We give patient's access to trained physicians, advanced technology and innovative approaches through our partnerships with the Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and the New England Heart & Vascular Institute. Our 80+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities in Southern New Hampshire. We are accredited as a Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI from the American College of Cardiology. We are recognized as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission. Parkland has also earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® certification for Spine Surgery, Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement.
At Parkland Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Registered Nurse RN Freestanding ER Plaistow opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.