Cashiers/Cooks/Shift Leads - Now Hiring
| Verified Pay
|$14.00 to $18.00 per hour
| 110 Needmore Road
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Positions available at our Clarksville locations for cashiers, cooks and shift leads.
Wingstop is not fast food; our wings are made with care and served up piping hot. Every order is made fresh when you order it; nothing sits under a heat lamp. In addition to hot fresh wings, seasoned fries are cut daily in every restaurant from Idaho Potatoes.
CASHIER at Wingstop
An individual will have to take and give out orders to the kitchen staff. He/she will have to be quick and efficient in communicating with crew members and kitchen staff to make sure the guests get their orders on time. A cashier will have to balance their cash drawers, listen and solve customer queries, and replace food if necessary. The individual has to be an ideal team player as this is a very fast paced and strenuous job, which requires him/her to maintain a positive mental attitude during times of stress.
COOK at Wingstop
Prepare and cook to order a variety of foods that require only a short preparation time. May take orders from customers and serve patrons at counters or tables.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Operate large-volume deep-fat fryers.
- Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously. Serve orders to customers at windows, counters, or tables.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases.
SHIFT LEAD at Wingstop
- Monitors and observes the day-to-day activities of team members, coordinates breaks for hourly associates, and keeps management informed of area activities and any significant problems
- Completes opening, daily and closing procedures/checklists in accordance with company policies/procedures
- Coordinates with management for on-the-job training of new associates
- Operates cash register and voids transactions as needed while following all company cash handling policies and procedures, and maintains proper security of cash at all times
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or use of a hand truck
- Implements product rotation based on product code dates in warehouse and concepts, orders product and participates in physical inventory counts as required
- Resolves customer complaints in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind
- Practices excellent food safety and sanitation practices and complies with HACCP standards
We are looking for highly motivated, honest, reliable, friendly personality, and hardworking individuals to join our team.
The position requires flexible work schedule and must be able to work nights, weekends holidays as well as extended hours as needed. We are open from 11am-Midnight. We are looking to fill both day and night shifts.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 18 years or older