est. per hourFirst National Bank of Pennsylvania • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourSynopsys • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourUline • 24d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourIcon Fitness • 4h ago Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourTopgolf • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Jr Sales Manager - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$61 per hour|
About this job
We are ADB SAFEGATE. Our purpose is to lead the world in smart solutions to handle more aircraft and passengers safely, sustainably, and efficiently at airports around the globe.
Job Title: Jr Sales Manager
Location: Remote/ Home Office
The Jr Sales Manager is primarily responsible to sell products, services, and solutions to new and existing customers directly or through sales channels. They will also establish and maintain customer relationships while directly supporting the Sales Director.
You will make an impact by….
- Developing and implementing sales plans for GA and Tier 3 airports that exceed expectations in revenue, retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Assisting in cultivating long-term relationships with the appropriate key account decision-makers.
- Developing a complete understanding of the organization's structure and key buying influences of assigned accounts. Attending company training seminars to become familiar with product lines.
- Performing client presentations articulating the value proposition of product/solution/ service offerings. Creating sales or service contracts for products or services.
- Developing, presenting, or responding to proposals for specific customer requirements, including requests for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions in addition to, developing forecasts, budgets, and operating plans for sales channels.
- Recommending improved products to customers, documenting how such changes will lower costs or increase efficiencies while informing them about product advantages, availability, and pricing.
- Preparing and delivering technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers. In addition, providing technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Researching and identifying potential customers for products or services. Providing management with suggestions for improving volume, market share, and price levels.
- Keeping informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, and relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments. Attending trade shows and seminars to promote products, demonstrate equipment/products. or learn about industry developments.
- Coordinating Customer RFI/RFPs, process quotes, and pricing contracts; including negotiations. Follow-up and report on customers’ wins/losses and forecast commitments via CRM.
The talent we want to inspire has...
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field; 1-2 years of successful experience in a technical sales position or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possesses general knowledge of airport flight operations and airfield lighting systems. Familiar with FAA policies.
- Knowledge of and experience with purchase orders and contract terms and conditions.
- Possesses the ability to effectively communicate with a broad spectrum of potential customers
- Detailed knowledge of the post-acquisition process,
This would be a plus but not a must!
- Knowledge of ADB Safegate Product & Solution portfolio, including customer services
- Expert knowledge of ADB Safegate Product & Solution portfolio, incl. (advanced) customer services
What's on offer
We value you and your contribution in the business. Recognizing and rewarding the impact you make is important to us.
- In return we offer a competitive salary/ benefits
- The opportunity to develop your career. We love to upskill and promote our staff; there's nothing better than to see someone gain a strong sense of pride and accomplishment.
- A great flexible working culture with company values and behaviors that help shape your development and lead to success for you and the Company.
- An international environment with opportunities to collaborate with colleagues in different countries around the globe.
If you want to join a global business and enjoy being a team player who's driven and passionate, then this is your opportunity to come on board by applying.
What to learn more about working at ADB SAFEGATE then check out our Career's website https://adbsafegate.com/about/career/
ADB SAFEFATE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer