Virtual Speech Language Pathologist - Teletherapy Delaware - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$39 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
SLP Teletherapy Job Opportunity
School district located in Delaware has a position open for a teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work virtually during the 2023-24 School year.
- Full time hours
- School Based in Delaware
- K-12 caseload
- Virtual work with a virtual learning kit included
- School/Pediatric experience preferred
- Masters of Science degree
- Delaware SLP license required or ability to acquire before starting
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be able to pass a tech screen
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
-Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
*Out of state applicants will be considered, but they must have active/pending dual licensure in both Delaware and state of residence.
-Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
If interested, please contact and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me.