2023-24 Speech Language Pathologist (SLP CFY/SLP) near Rockford, IL - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$39 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Soliant, a leading healthcare staffing pany, is actively seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join a school district nearRockford, IL. We are looking for both SLPs who hold their Certificate of Clinical petence (CCC) and those who are pleting their Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY). This is a full-time position with guaranteed work hours and petitive benefits, including health, vision, dental, and 401k benefits. The SLP will provide both direct and indirect services to students, and the caseload will be discussed during the interview.
- Full-time position
- Caseload will be discussed during the interview
- Onsite work during the 2023-2024 school year
- Remote Opportunities available for SLP-CCCs as well.
- Weekly pay
- Guaranteed work hours
- Payment for both direct and indirect services rendered
- Liability insurance coverage
- Health, vision, dental, and 401k benefits available for full-time employees working a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Stipends available under certain circumstances
- A valid Illinois State SLP License is required, and a Masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology or equivalent is also required
- Prior school-based experience is preferred, but not mandatory
To apply, please submit your resume below or send it to Soliant Account Executive Dylan Gullickson at Dylan.Gullickson@soliant. for immediate consideration. For more information, you can also call .