est. per hourAthens CHHC PC • 14d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
PT Private Duty LPN - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$25 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
We are hiring part-time LPNs! We offer a loyalty bonus, one-on-one patient care, weekly pay, and flexible schedules. You'll be able to earn PTO hours and benefits when working 32+ hours a week.
At Cambridge Caretenders, a part of LHC Group, we embrace a culture of caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections that come from it: for the whole patient, their families, each other, and the communities we serve—it truly is all about helping people. You can find a home for your career here.
As a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN), you can expect:
- flexibility for true work-life balance
- opportunities for career growth
- the ability to build trusted nurse-patient relationships
- employee-focused wellness and support programs
If you love nursing and want to strengthen your experience, this is a great opportunity for you.
The Home Care Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse is responsible for providing direct nursing care as prescribed by the physician to acutely ill, and/or chronically ill patients in their homes as well as recording clinical and progress notes; and coordinating other patient care activities/services to provide the highest quality of patient care in the geographic service area to which she/he is assigned. She/he works under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse and/or designated supervisor. Nursing activities are limited to these in compliance with the State LPN/LVN Practice Act, any applicable licensure/certification requirements and agency policies and procedures.
Specific Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Provides high quality clinical services within the scope of practice, as defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the health care team, following all applicable infection control procedures.
- Documents patient visits thoroughly and completely per regulatory and payer requirements in the electronic medical record utilizing the agency’s electronic visit verification program (as applicable).
- Actively participates in the agency’s care coordination process including timely reporting patients’ needs and changes in condition, attending patient case conference, communicating effectively to the patient, family, physician, other clinicians, agency management staff, and case coordinator, community case managers (as applicable)
- Ensures confidentiality of patient health information per agency policy.
Must have current LPN licensure in state of practice.
Current driver’s license, vehicle insurance and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
Current CPR certification required.
Previous home care experience preferred
LHC Group is committed to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally other protected characteristic.
Cambridge Caretenders is part of the LHC Group family of providers – the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians, and families nationwide. We deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that supports our patients when and where they need it. From our home health, hospice, and community-based services to inpatient care at our clinics and hospitals, our mission is to reach more patients and families with effective and efficient healthcare. More hospitals, physicians, and families choose LHC Group because we are united by a single shared purpose: “It's all about helping people.”