- $24.00 - $29.00
Verified per hourSittercity • 15d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourFRESENIUS • 3d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Nationally Registered Emergency Medical Technician - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$21 per hour|
|Location||San Francisco, California|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Schedule: this is a 10-hour shift which is approximately from 08:30 until 18:30 hours.
• Current NREMT Basic or higher-level emergency medical services credential or California state equivalent.
• Current state driver’s license.
• Satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Contractors driving policy.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to work cooperatively with other employees and medical agencies to provide the highest level of patient care.
• Ability to read and interpret all required documents and write required reports and correspondence.
• Physical ability to perform all tasks required in the performance of typical EMT duties including but not limited to bending / stooping, pushing, pulling, lifting at established weight requirements, climbing, working at heights, etc. (satisfactorily meet company physical assessments/tests).
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work effectively with a diverse range of individuals, teams, managers, supervisors, and external partners.
• Must have the ability to consistently deliver outstanding customer service to all internal and external customers. • Strong organization skills and attentiveness to detail.
• Ability to always maintain a professional manner and appearance.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: the individual in this position must possess the following education
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Current NREMT certification or California State equivalent.
• Current American Heart Association CPR for the Healthcare Provider card.
• provide, operate, and maintain an EMS work force to staff and perform all necessary prehospital BLS functions. The Contractor shall be familiar with, knowledgeable of and follow NPS requirements, related duties and NPS EMS Protocols and Procedures.
• administer emergency medical services to sick or injured parties and notify the appropriate authorities, in the event of an accident or emergency.
• provide copies of EMT Patient Care Reports for all prehospital care provided. These reports shall contain, at a bare minimum, the EMS provider's name, the date, time, location, nature of the injury or illness, and patient interventions as well as disposition.
• participate in quality assurance/quality improvement (QA/QI) run review sessions scheduled with the NPS Medical Director and COR or his/her designee. QA/QI sessions will be scheduled during normal tour of duty hours for contract personnel.
Powered by JazzHR