RN Clin Nurse MedSurg I - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$30 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Wellstar West Georgia Medical Center located in LaGrange GA - We are seeking a RN to join our Surgical Unit Team!
Come be part of the team that was voted 2022 Large Busniess of the Year by LaGrange Troup County Chamber of Commerce.
Wellstar West Georgia Medical Center is the 7th Hospital in Georgia to receive the Pathway to Excellence Designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center!!!!!
The RN Clinical Nurse – Critical Care is a proactive member of an interdisciplinary team of licensed and unlicensed care givers who ensure that patients, families and significant others receive individualized high quality, safe patient care. They practice in a clinical environment that is administered by Nurse Managers and other leaders and is supported through the Wellstar Shared Governance Model. The framework for practice is steered by the Wellstar Professional Practice Model and evidence-based practice and research. RN competencies are derived from these models and supported by the Wellstar Values.
It is expected that all RN Clinical Nurses – Critical Care are licensed, knowledgeable and uphold the practice of nursing as outlined by the Georgia Professional Nurse Practice Act and implements the Scope of Practice and Code of Ethics Standards put forth by the American Nurses Association. As a member of the patient services team, it is expected that the individual upholds the voice of the patient, system policies and procedures while supporting service excellence goals.
This is a Full-Time Night Shift position.
Required Minimum Education:
- Graduate of an accredited/approved school of nursing
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing preferred
Required Minimum License:
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Georgia or hold a privilege to practice in the State of Georgia under the Enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC).
Required Minimum Certification:
- Must have a current BLS card from the American Heart Association on the first day of employment in position.
- Experience with direct patient care preferred
Required Minimum Skills:
- Ability to read, write and speak English language, optimize the use of technology to support clinical care and holds basic computer skills
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative skills along with customer service skills required
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment and respond to emergencies in using a decisive, composed and respectful manner
- Possess excellent time management skills
- Practices nursing using evidence and analytical skills along with possessing strong critical thinking skills.